RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Someone needs to tell them that Superman has other villains.

Superman does, but you've got to keep key elements in play to make sure that Siegel and Shuster's estate can't buttfuck WB and DC.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Ahh, well that sucks. Maybe Lex can have a small cameo?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Luthor still needs to be cast. He's in the movie, but he's not a big part of it.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Hence that Christmas 2012 release date too. Has to be out by then at the latest thanks to all that legal crap.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Of course, they're making a film version of Red Riding...
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
              Luthor still needs to be cast. He's in the movie, but he's not a big part of it.
              YES!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Because Supes need to foil another world domination plot involving real estate...

Comment

• ...or tax returns...
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Or Johnny Walker Red.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh. That's NASTY.

Comment

• I would not even offer JWR as a last drink to an enemy I was about to shoot behind the ear...

Comment

• Smallville tried to use Darkseid for the series finale and of course it was underwhelming but it convinced me in the right hands that could be awesome to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            Smallville tried to use Darkseid for the series finale and of course it was underwhelming but it convinced me in the right hands that could be awesome to see.
                            Still my favorite part of the Superman Animated Series was the Apokolips Invasion.

BOOM TUBES ARE THE SHIT
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                              I would not even offer JWR as a last drink to an enemy I was about to shoot behind the ear...
                              Unless he's a child molester...right?

Comment

• Ok... maybe that.

Comment

Working...
                                X