No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surely no-one who's opinion counts gets excited by the words Tom Welling, do they? He's an average actor and an average pretty face. End. Of. Story.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• There will always be those obsessed fans for just about any actor who's headlined a big genre movie or television series.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Hugh Laurie should be Dr. Strange, not some young kid.

I say that because Dr. Strange is supposed to be an arrogant surgeon (House?) at the beginning of his origin. Laurie could pull off the first act with relative ease and then transition into a hero over the rest of the film. He's also at the right age for the part, more or less.
        Last edited by Matt; 05-11-2011, 11:03 AM.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• How has Powers Boothe not already been offered Doctor Strange?

On a related note, if a Doctor Strange movie hits, I hope I'm not the only one who wants to see Milo Ventimiglia star in The Young Doctor Strange Chronicles on TV.
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• And before anyone pipes in...NO! *Rolls up newspaper and begins hitting everyone in sight!*

Not interested in Johnny Depp as Dr. Strange.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Just think of the demo that you'd pull in with a Hugh Laurie 'Dr. Strange' movie. You'd get the Marvel fanboys and you'd get the 'House' crowd, which encompasses a fairly diverse demographic (from what I understand).
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Oh, and I see the Internet nerdgasmed at those pictures of a big gaping hole full of Hi-C Ecto-Cooler from The Dark Knight Rises set. Meh.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Unless it's a picture of Ra's laughing like a fucking madman over the corpse of Bat Eastwood, I can't be arsed to care.

But I nerdgasm over the dream of the return of Ecto-Cooler all the time.

Fuckin' Hi-C prudes.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                    But I nerdgasm over the dream of the return of Ecto-Cooler all the time.
                    The sole good thing to come from a hypothetical Ghostbusters 3.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      Cloak & Dagger? Considering Cloak is African-American and Dagger's a white girl, no way is Welling gonna be the lead here. He's also way too young to pull off Dr. Strange. They mentioned Deathlok which would be far more interesting to see him do.

Villain of the piece for Cloak and Dagger. A character created for the show.

For The Avengers, he was supposed to be reading for Hank Pym and Wendell Vaughn. Both characters didn't make it to the filming script.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Please God tell me that GB3 is dead.

Comment

• WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?

Oh, that's right. You have good taste, Matt.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• You know, there is a Hi-C that is Ecto-Cooler in all but name. I will leave you all to Google. Hint: Go to X-E.

Comment

• So Universal isn't giving up on The Dark Tower? Well with this down time, I guess this would open up things for Javier Bardem to take that Bond (2)3 offer or, dare I say, why not him as Luthor in The Man of Steel?
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Someone needs to tell them that Superman has other villains.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X