• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
    Commando 2: Bennett Returns with a Nanobot Heart

Alyssa Milano shows her boobies.
    'Commando 2: Back to Valverde'

Can I buy my ticket to this now? Please?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• New trailer for 'X-Men First Class': http://www.slashfilm.com/x-men-first...r/#more-103000

I like it. It's not GREAT but it's decent. Could we possibly be getting a good entry?
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Still not doing it for me. Just not coming up with any interest to see this flick, although the trailer's a bit more action-packed.

Comment

• Liked it a lot. The new chosen dialogue snippets featuring Raven and Hank actually felt like the beginning of something with a hint of character to it. That had me more excited than any of the VFX could muster.

Still terrified at the prospect of it shitting more beds than the residents of a psych ward.
          Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-27-2011, 12:03 PM.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I think it's going to be a good movie, yes. But sweet baby Jesus is it going to under-perform.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I don't even know if it's possible since I never saw all of T3, but I think Claire Danes should return. Frankly, I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be possible. It's a time travel series - anything's possible!
              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I liked her in T3 as well, Bobby.

Comment

• T3 and T4 were well-intentioned misfires.

Neither did anything completely right, but they each had a few interesting ideas that were unfortunately dropped for rehashed scenes and subtle-as-a-sledgehammer-to-the-cock references to past installments.

Just do the fucking future war already. WE GET IT.

Also: this horse is dead as Dillinger. I say we take some more swings at bat.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    I liked her in T3 as well, Bobby.
                    Matt, I like her so much I'd watch another Shopgirl just to get my Danes "fix." Incidentally, Another Shopgirl would not only make a decent title, it also solves the problem of what a potential sequel would be about! Let's talk this sucker out over lunch, Steve...

Favourite moment for Claire? Probably Stardust. She looked even more radiant than usual and it was great to see her in a really solid, fun, fantasy flick as well.
                    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post

Favourite moment for Claire? Probably Stardust. She looked even more radiant than usual and it was great to see her in a really solid, fun, fantasy flick as well.
                      100% agreed. I loved 'Stardust', and she was simply gorgeous in it.

Comment

• Hated 'Stardust'. May have to give it another go though as I seem to be in the minority. But it looked like a made for tv movie.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I can see how someone would hate 'Stardust'...it's not a middle-ground film at all: you either buy into it or you don't, and that's fine. The wife unit and I totally got into it from the first frame and loved every second of it. Actually, I need to buy this one on blu-ray one of these days...

Comment

• My ma was going on and on about it to Lesley and I the last time we were there. I like most of the people in it but for whatever reason we both thought it was dumb.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I did like DeNiro though.

Comment

• DeNiro's best role of the decade.

Comment

Working...
                                X