No announcement yet.

Transformers 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its just a tool guise. Some people don't know how to use it and some do. According to early reports Bay used it correctly. However we all know I get off on giant robots.fighting.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I don't have a problem with 3d in general but anything remotely action oriented has always given me a headache. Giant fucking robots fighting will probably be action oriented thus my hesitation.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

No one uses 3D properly because they are forced by studios to shoehorn it in in postproduction which is cheap and serves no other purpose than to increase the price of tickets and get rubes to buy in.

No amount of hype can make me forget that it is a colossally stupid fad and detracts from the film more than helps 100% of the time.

Sure it's a tool. A shitty tool covered in shit.
        Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-21-2011, 12:27 PM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Avatar and Jackass3 were fucking awesome. If its shot in3d im.good. if it is.post production shit then fuck it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

It's a fluke.

Just like Jack & the Fatman.

Damn Jimmy C for giving Hollywood a new-old idea they had no fucking chance of recreating. Damn him to a bluecatvagina'd hell
            Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-21-2011, 12:47 PM.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Haters gonna hate. Although I want smell-o-vision to make a comeback.

Comment

I'll hate it until the blood is pumped from my veins and I am turned into a dwarf in the service of the Tall Man.

When I see "IN 3D" I feel like
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                  Let me know which theater you are going to and I will regale you with smell.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                    It didn't work for Living Single, why would it work now?
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

SMELL TECHNOLOGY HAS COME SO MUCH FURTHER YOU BASTARD

Comment

fap fap fappity fap

Comment

fap indeed
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

And I appreciate that he still wants to use film as opposed to digital and to shoot real-world action with the least amount of CGI as possible.
                            WAT
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

I have to admit that I am morbidly exited about this movie. Well, not in a "movie-sense", but considering that Bay went the distance to claim to have learned from TF2 and especially considering that 3D will likely bar him from cutting every 17th frame i am looking forward for the last hour of fucking shit up big time. Bay-action in redemption mode is something that could turn out amazing.

But then again 2 hours of shitsandwitch between might be a too steep price.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
                                But then again 2 hours of shitsandwitch between might be a too steep price.
                                Do you have a newsletter I can subscribe to?

Comment

Working...
                                X