Transformers 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    WTF? That Carebear movie you described sounds AWESOME.

And I'll see Transformer 3. Sounds intriguing, and the 1st one I still love, even if the 2nd wasn't good.
    Even though you're wronger than wrong can possibly be wrong... it's good to have you back, brother.

Comment

MARTIN IS THE ONLY OTHER SANE PERSON HERE.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

*ULTIMATE POUTINE BROFIST WITH BAYSPLOSIONS IN THE BACKGROUND*
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
          *ULTIMATE POUTINE BROFIST WITH BAYSPLOSIONS IN THE BACKGROUND*

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

That trailer is fucking awesome. Stroking my wiener with giant fucking robots beating the shit out of each other AND crazy NASA conspiracy stuff? Yes plz.

Comment

Yep. Still interested. That shot of Optimus with his bad ass sword?

Comment

Still haven't seen, nor want to see, part 2...but the sword sold me on 3.

Comment

The sword was in the first one.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I haven't seen the first in ages. Honestly all I remember from the first is Turturro slumming it and Megan's ass.

Comment

The first one is still great. I got in on Blu, and it's a fun blockbuster.

Comment

<3 the first one.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                          The sword was in the first one.
                          but that quick action scene seemed more fluid and coherent than pretty much all of the action in the first one.

Comment

Fluid? Sure. Coherent? Crazy talk. I could only pick out Optimus.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

All you needed to see was Optimus and his fucking huge sword tearing through some deception redshirts like he was mid-way through an infinite Killer Instinct combo. This movie might end up being an incoherent mess but it's going to kick some ass.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                All you needed to see was Optimus and his fucking huge sword tearing through some deception redshirts like he was mid-way through an infinite Killer Instinct combo. This movie might end up being an incoherent mess but it's going to kick some ass.
                                Killer Instinct reference? SOMEONE REP THIS MAN PLEASE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X