GI JOE : Could be awesome in a Mortal Kombat sort of way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gingertits View Post
    For one, this really is a GI JOE story, not a story of a teenager with grandpa’s glasses. Here, the world is in peril in a coherent way. It isn’t just MEGATRON on a building screaming insults at a boy.
    That helps. At least there aren't pot brownies in it (unless they decide to do a How High reunion in the sequel).
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Lark Vorhees for the win.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Damn she was fine in that movie...
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I'm telling you guys, it'll be like Street Fighter, but without the charm. So, pretty much like the Street Fighter movie that came out earlier this year.
            "Can't you just magic it away?"
            "No, no more than you can just 'science' it away."

Xbox Live & PSN Tag: wydren

Comment

Goddammit.

Comment

If there's anything in GI Joe as amusing as this, I'll eat my hat.

"Ahre yew mahn enouff to faht wit mei?"

Of course, all will be forgiven if Cobra Commander says "You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you find A GOD!!!"

Comment

I'm sorry, but alot of the promo clips that they've been releasing lately seem to indicate that this could be a FUN movie to me. I might just pony up a few bucks to do this as a matinee.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    Originally posted by wydren View Post

Of course, all will be forgiven if Cobra Commander says "You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you find A GOD!!!"
                    Haha. I want that version of Cobra Commander in the movie. The puppykicking version.

Comment

I'll give it a shot. Then again, I also liked Transformers II.

Comment

Originally posted by Luca View Post
                        I'll give it a shot. Then again, I also liked Transformers II.
                        Wolverine and Transformers 2 is the reason I'm waiting until I can get the DVD free from the local library to see this. Plus, you can't be drunk in public if you're watching it at home.

Comment

That's the only reason I'm waiting for TF2. Is so I can be fucking sloppy drunk while watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            That's the only reason I'm waiting for TF2. Is so I can be fucking sloppy drunk while watching it.
                            It would probably have been better while being stupidly sloshed. However, even drunk it'll still be 2 and a half hours.

Comment

The first fifteen minutes of TF2 is like dropping E. Then, it's like some mixed shrooms with the E and OH GOD!

Comment

http://chud.com/articles/articles/20...BRA/Page1.html

Yep, still want to see this, and that amps it up a bit more.

Comment

Working...
                                X