No announcement yet.

Super 8 (SPOILERZZ)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOVE ELO. God help me but I do. You want to learn how to produce a record? Pick up any ELO album and any Steely Dan album and you're set.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Dammit, I wish I had 'Deface the Music' on my iPod, now.
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• This just came out here finally (last week, I think) and I saw it last night. Really enjoyed it for the most part. The kids were so much fun to spend time with making their movie and getting mixed up with what's going that it didn't really matter when
          Spoiler: click not, lest ye learn the ending... 
        the visitor suddenly decided it was time for him to get his alien posterior off this rock.

That reminds me of the only other problem I had with the film. "It."
          Spoiler: in which I take the "Other's" design to task... 
        I'm not a fan of aliens in these kinds of movies going the Cloverfield route with the alien design. It just looked like another crawling, quais-Lovecraftian insect thing. Wasn't feeling it when we could see more than a leg or something. A minor niggle, but it deserved mentioning.
        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I kept thinking it looked like a Rancor.

Comment

Working...
          X