No announcement yet.

Hobo with a Shotgun: DA MOVIE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fat Kilmer needs to be MODOK in Iron Man 3.

Just his head, of course. Glue some little G.I. Joe legs on the second chin and BAM.

(Someone SHOOP this concept for my validation)
    Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-19-2010, 02:20 PM.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

I don't even like the trailer. It got old 45 seconds in.

Comment

This is out now on Instant, in case you're too much of a pussy to watch homeless Rutger Hauer kill people with a shotgun. Speaking as one of aforementioned pussies, I'm watching it now. Will report back later.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

It's amazing. 13 Assassins is also on instant, watch it too.

Comment

That's gonna get the shit watched out of it next!
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

"You're so hot, you make me want to cut my dick off and rub it all over your titties."

~

Comment

gaaahahhahaha him making the whole infant ward cry

~

Comment

Didn't I told you guys this movie was great? Cause it is.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

I fell asleep during the last 15 minutes because I was exhausted. It was no less glorious. I knew I was in for something special after that bit with the girl in the bikini five minutes after the main titles.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing The Wraith fight The Plague.

This shit was ridiculous.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

When he goes on the bus...with the flamethrower. AMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAZING.

Comment

Haha, yeah. I thought the Crank guys were crazy but they got NUTHIN on these wackos .

Comment

This was great, and a lot more genuinely "grindhousey" than I thought it would be. My skepticism about that wasn't through any fault of the film's marketing, but you just hear stuff like that a lot now and it doesn't always deliver.

The Plague stepped right out of a SNES classic and - I think it's safe to say - into cinematic folklore. I was laughing so hard when Hauer was all but drooling over the lawnmower. Absolutely brilliant. The score especially was delightful.
                            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                            X