Shitty Films You've Seen in Theaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      Wait. Nerdious though the aliens chocked? After the ending's whole explanation about BACTERIAS?
      It was the bacteria in the air, right?
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• You guys got it all wrong. The aliens died by having sex with an unclean woman.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobe View Post
          You guys got it all wrong. The aliens died by having sex with an unclean woman.
          Muslem aliens?
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobe View Post
            You guys got it all wrong. The aliens died by having sex with an unclean woman.
            Vin is the walking dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
              It was the bacteria in the air, right?
              The bacterias are everywhere. They didn't factor in Earth's ecosystem. Remeber when they invaded Tim Robbin's house? They had no suits. It's the original ending. Remove the retarded son living and you have Spielberg's best of the decade. Instead, we had to wait for Munich to get the title.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

The bacterias are everywhere. They didn't factor in Earth's ecosystem. Remeber when they invaded Tim Robbin's house? They had no suits. It's the original ending. Remove the retarded son living and you have Spielberg's best of the decade. Instead, we had to wait for Munich to get the title.
                They're aliens. With robotic killing machines. That was buried there. Don't tell me they didn't factor in bacteria.

Edited to add: They had already been on the planet once. Why would they wait till the humans fully populated the planet to invade?
                Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 03-17-2010, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Remove the retarded son living and you have Spielberg's best of the decade.
                  Truer words have never been spoken! Wish I could rep ya, Martin!
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Vin is the walking dead.
                    Which is why I'll live when all of you die from Captain Trips...

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                      They're aliens. With robotic killing machines. That was buried there. Don't tell me they didn't factor in bacteria.
                      They're Imperials. With a Death Star. That can destroy planets. Don't tell me they didn't factor in an exhaust port.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        They're Imperials. With a Death Star. That can destroy planets. Don't tell me they didn't factor in an exhaust port.

ARGGGG. THAT BOTHERED ME TOO!

Comment

• AZN OCD!

Comment

• Fuck. If you're going to take over the planet/universe/kill someone, at least do it right. FFS.

*Prepares the polyethylene for when Rob and Lesley visits Seattle*

Comment

• Totally agree with War of the Worlds being 3/4ths of a damn good movie.

Let me also add these atrocities: Both Tomb Raiders, Doom, Virus, Ghost Ship (the beginning was the only good part), Little Nicky, and goddamned Wing Commander.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I liked Doom. A bit. Karl Urban needs more work.

Comment

Working...
                                X