SHIT YEAH!

2 FAST SO FURIAN BITCHES!
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
      SHIT YEAH!

2 FAST SO FURIAN BITCHES!
      That's good shit Russ. Lulz
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I'm sold.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

FUCK YES
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Oh HELL yes. That's what I'm talking about.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

OH MY FUCK YES
              "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

Seriously. It's like a lightbulb went off and someone said I know what makes Riddick, Riddick.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Bentley Dave Matthews Band Nirvana Purdy Hughes II Jr. View Post
                  FUCK YES
                  ^^^^
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Wonder if it's the Necros that fuck him over... that would be some epic fucking payback if they can get Karl Urban in on the fun.

It'll be my 'must-see' for whatever year it comes out.

Comment

Plot Synopsis: Riddick is bald, muscular and pissed. Riddick destroys motherfuckers. If it's Rated R the fanboys shit themselves.

God, please let it be R.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                        Thinking about this made the nerd cortex of my brain go all

Spoiler: may be NSFW, but it is the perfect summation 
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                          Thinking about this made the nerd cortex of my brain go all

Spoiler: may be NSFW, but it is the perfect summation 
                          Nah... Think you nailed it spot on.

Comment

I can just picture being on set. "OK Vin, you're motivation is that you like to smash the living fuck out of living things...annnnnnnnnnnnd ACTION!!!"

Hell yeah!

Comment

Working...
                            X