• Show
Clear All

• Riddick Returns!

http://chud.com/articles/articles/22...LIT/Page1.html

Oh HELL yeah.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

yesssss
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Fuck yes. I loved both flicks. I can't wait.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

This day keeps getting better!

Comment

Fuck YEAH!! Vin just basically Tony Robbins'd a movie into existence. Wait ago VIN!!
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

BONER TIME!
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
              Fuck YEAH!! Vin just basically Tony Robbins'd a movie into existence. Wait ago VIN!!

Haha. I'll have to go buy Riddick on blu as Lesley's never seen it. But we watched Pitch Black a few weeks ago. Oh man, such an awesome flick.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Pitch Black is infinitely watchable and you know what? Chronicles ain't that bad either. I know it's flawed but FFS it's not as bad as people make it out to be. IMHO of course.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

CoR gets better with each viewing. I don't know why, but it's the truth.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I hope you dudes are talking about the DC.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Yeah DC is the best option obviously but hell theatrical is still not the worst thing ever. I just think either version gets more hate than it should.

Comment

The DC = fun time

The Theatrical = eh

Comment

True but "eh" is not the same as "EYERAPE!!" And that's the kind of hate the theatrical usually gets.

Comment

It helps that I really dig the character of Riddick. I mean seriously, CoR is fucking silly as hell.

Comment

^ Is truth. I guess maybe I'm blinded by love for the character or something.

Comment

Working...
                              X