Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want THE LONE RANGER to fail. Badly. I don't know why I bear it such ill will but so be it.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I know why.

It was a lame idea even when I was a kid and is tenfold now, Depp is over his quota for asinine characters in asinine films by about twelve, and Gore picked this project randomly out of Bruckheimer's hat-shaped nutsack.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I also want a fail.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I think the music used in the trailer is pretty fucking awesome. Something akin to the Sherlock Holmes soundtrack.

Comment

• My son announced the other day that The Lone Ranger is his favorite cowboy, so I know I'm gonna have to see this. I for one hope it's at least watchable. Thanks for wishing I have a bad time at the theatre, fellas!
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I HOPE YOU SHIT BLOOD AS YOU WATCH IT, IG!

Seriously, as a fellow breeder, I understand the pain.

Comment

• The thing is, I SHOULD be all over this. It's a western, fer cryin' out loud. It just looks so damned overdone and out there. Ugh.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• And that's the reason why I'm interested. Because it doesn't look like a normal western.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    And that's the reason why I'm interested. Because it doesn't look like a normal western.
                    You want a western with shit weasels in it.

Comment

• SIGN ME THE FUCK UP
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• We need a picture of Duddets in a cowboy hat. For Rob.

Comment

• I want tonto to use his crow as a phone

Comment

• I'm gonna swim against the stream here and hope The Lone Ranger turns out to be a good flick. Yeah, I'm old fashioned - I like the character and Tonto, and used to watch the old shows with my grandparents when I was a kid. It's a neat touchstone for me, and I hope the flick is entertaining enough.

Otherwise, back to the old Clayton Moore and Jay Silverheels stuff!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              And that's the reason why I'm interested. Because it doesn't look like a normal western.
                              THESE ALSO DIDN'T LOOK LIKE A NORMAL WESTERN, ROB:

Comment

• WWW gets a pass from me for the steampunk shit. It's a complete shit movie but I do like the steampunk thugs and Kenneth's spider chair stuff.

Never saw Jonah Hex.

Comment

Working...
                                X