X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitchcock looks dull.

Django looks great.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
      Had no idea Jonah Hill was in this. Wtf?

He was hired late due to Sacha Baron Cohen and a few others dropping out of production.

Hell, I hope they include what Kurt Russell shot into the deleted scenes on the Blu-Ray. Going back to what Matt said, while the script puts a lot into context...he rewrote a third of that script.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Seven Psychopaths was awesome. Shame it won't even sniff an Oscar nom for screenplay.

Comment

• In Bruges had his Oscar stolen, so I'm expecting the same here.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• This seems more watchable than some of the others in this genre that are out now.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WiIIKSRHuyU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              In Bruges had his Oscar stolen, so I'm expecting the same here.

In Bruges had Focus behind it, Seven Psychopaths has CBS Films.

Seven Psychopaths won't even have a FYC ad bought for them
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Seven Psychopaths also looked cheap. Not quite as bad as The Guard, but that's not saying much.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Seven Psychopaths also looked cheap. Not quite as bad as The Guard, but that's not saying much.

CBS Films is basically a cheap advertising and distribution wing of Sony and Paramount.

They don't do anything for the movies, as they are usually helmed independently. The final cut is delivered to CBS to strike prints and ship them out. That's all.

Comment

• Alex Cross trailer is so hilariously bad. I had to let out a laugh at DONT CROSS ALEX CROSS at the Seven Psychopaths screening. It got zero reaction from the crowd as well. Tyler Perry hiding behind a desk with a shotgun is so damn funny.

Comment

• ALEX CROSS looks like complete garbage.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It looks like a Lifetime movie.

Comment

• Jack looks pretty fucking crazy though. I just want to know what he does to his opponent in that mma scene. Gotta be either compound fracture or dislocation or "accidental" death.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jZ8x-8eTdJM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I dig Joey Kern, so I'll see this.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I like the cut of its jib as well.
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X