X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
    <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uaUIvY3BVQc?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="390" width="640"></object>
    Yesss please!?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YEj3UsAl0K8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Looks fun,
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Better than the first trailer. Still hate mo-cap.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I'll be honest, that trailer looks like good old fashioned fun and - short of poisonous advance word - my ass is guaranteed to meet their seat.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Spike Lee confirmed for Oldboy. I love Spike Lee, so anything that sees him behind a camera, but I could care less for the movie. YOU DONT IMPROVE PERFECTION /FANBOY RABBLERABBLE

Comment

• Denzel cast as Oh Daesu in 3...2...1...
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Denzel has had his time. Idris Elba for our new token black A list actor! (will never happen because "Idris Elba" is far too exotic for America)

Comment

• No, you need someone older...someone that looks like they've spent 20 years trapped in a hotel room. Elba looks too young for that.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Edward James Olmos
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• who they cast isn't as important as the ending...will they keep it???

Comment

• I actually think if they're gonna do it, this could be a very interesting way of doing it. Lee has to bring race into it and that will help keep it at least interesting.
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• When in the hell is Rum Diary finally coming out? And what's taking so long? Seems like shooting has been finished for more than a year now.

Comment

• Hatas keep hatin'

Comment

• I'm just wondering how much money United Cutlery is going to make selling licensed repros of those swords...

Comment

Working...
                                X