Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I give you Animated Cardboard Cutout of Kevin James and the Morning Zoo Crew.

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Wait, you mean he wasn't posing with those animals? The next thing you're gonna tell me is that the talking gorilla in the trailers is fake.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He was real.

Until it got into Kevin James' cheeseburger trough.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Rerb, Rosario is in this. See or not see?
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
            Assuming that translates to "Good things come in bears"
            don't speak to animals...unless they speak to you first.

yep, took Spanish.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              don't speak to animals...unless they speak to you first.
              Holy fuck that's even worse than what I said. Sounds like a PSA for kids not talking to strangers.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                Rerb, Rosario is in this. See or not see?
                This will be a "Fuck I'm stoned tonight let's flip through the channels. Oh hey, is that Rosario? I better watch for a few minutes.".
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Rob Hughes everyone...Supporter of Kevin James movies. Lulz
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Base trickery! As a bloodsucking lawyer, skilled in the art of cross examination, I approve.
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• *doubletalkbrofist*

Comment

• I'll help all y'all out with this:

Now we don't have to see the movie!

Comment

• Perfect.

Comment

• http://www.slashfilm.com/fast-furiou...rial-day-2013/

yessssssssssssssssssss

Comment

• You know...I actually liked Cars.

But shit was Cars 2 not good. I really wanted to walk out a half-hour in and I instead used my free refill as an excuse to get out.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Going to Bad Teacher tonight. Apparently it's CinemaScore rating is terrrrrible but the audience I saw walking out last night seemed to like it. So...I'm curious.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X