Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure. I saw a headline a day or so ago that said that he was entering rehab. I didn't care enough to actually click on the link.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I saw that article on Queerty of all places. Were they trying to insinuate something here?
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• 'Health and personal issues'.
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Gay panic it is.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I want to see this.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• What, gay panic?
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Ed's saying he's gay because he went to rehab. Either that or he went to rehab because a gay guy panicked him. I don't know with Ed anymore.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I tend to take Ed's statements with a big grain of salt... with the exception of burgers.

Amazingly, he's quite skilled at pointing out good ones.

Comment

• He's like an internet idiot savant. Wrong on everything but burgers.

ED, I keed cause I care.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• How exactly did the gay guy panic him? Did he yell "FIRE!", or something?
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• He just caught it. It's like the flu.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• He was like standing near the gay guy. The gay guy had gay guy flu and he panicked. Yeah, that's it.

ED!!! explain yourself!

Comment

• Totally want to see this.

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/14724617?title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0" width="400" height="225" frameborder="0"></iframe><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/14724617">The FP - Trailer</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user1227932">Trost Bros.</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• For realz.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Came here to post that. Awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X