X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
    Fast Five

I really liked it! Its a disengage the brain sort of movie- but I liked the ensemble and my boyfriend is in this one-so I have to support him. Its sort of fast and furious meets low brow oceans 11. And it has a little nugget after it has ended- so you have to stay till the very end. My only question was why my man was sweaty in every shot- cut to everyone else- dry as a chip- Dwayne- sweat everywhere.

And what was really amazing was the lady next to me- ate a whole large popcorn by herself. The tub was empty at the end and I knew she was eating a ton because she crunched during the whole damn movie.
    Dwayne is just using an old wrestling trick, oiled up, or "sweaty" makes muscle definition look more pronounced. Either that or wrestlers just like being slippery.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Love the Conan poster - very Frazetta-ish in style. Hopefully, the flick will live up to the poster's promise.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        Dwayne is just using an old wrestling trick, oiled up, or "sweaty" makes muscle definition look more pronounced. Either that or wrestlers just like being slippery.
        Dont get me wrong- he still looked as good as I have ever seen him. Vin who still looks great was definitely covering a tummy paunch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          Love the Conan poster - very Frazetta-ish in style.
          Agreed 100%, although it does kinda look like he's cleaving his way through a bunch of firemen.

Hopefully, the flick will live up to the poster's promise.
          HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I spotted Rocky's sweat beads too. I don't think its a definition thing, as its all on his face. All the same, I liked it. He's a giant running around Rio - boy's gonna sweat.

Also, he is fucking NAILS in this film. I thought the film as a whole was a big step up from the last one, which I though was pretty terrible. But Dwayne is the MVP of the latest entry and his final scene on the bridge -

Spoiler: spoilage 
            when he shoots the Big Bad, double tap to the chest, nonchalantly

- was pretty fucking badass. My only problem with his portrayal of Hobbs? No way, given his size versus Vin's, that he wouldn't have massacred him in their smackdown.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Also, Conan looks like a piece of shit. Sorry.
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                I spotted Rocky's sweat beads too. I don't think its a definition thing, as its all on his face. All the same, I liked it. He's a giant running around Rio - boy's gonna sweat.

Also, he is fucking NAILS in this film. I thought the film as a whole was a big step up from the last one, which I though was pretty terrible. But Dwayne is the MVP of the latest entry and his final scene on the bridge -

Spoiler: spoilage 
                when he shoots the Big Bad, double tap to the chest, nonchalantly

- was pretty fucking badass. My only problem with his portrayal of Hobbs? No way, given his size versus Vin's, that he wouldn't have massacred him in their smackdown.
                Rock's half Samoan, Samoan's only sweat when they want to brah!
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                  Also, Conan looks like a piece of shit. Sorry.
                  Agreed. The 3D in the trailer (we saw it before 'Thor') looked pretty cool, though.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    Agreed 100%, although it does kinda look like he's cleaving his way through a bunch of firemen.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                    Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                    Also, Conan looks like a piece of shit. Sorry.
                    Yeah, I know - I remember the trailer, but the poster made me forget momentarily. (sigh) What could've been....

Comment

• What SHOULD have been, you mean. Now would have been the absolute ideal time for Arnie to make 'King Conan'. Alas...

Comment

• Rob, did you see the NEW trailer for 'Real Steel'?

Comment

• Every Which Way But Loose... with robots.

Pass.

Comment

• That looks pretty fucking sweet. haters gonna hate.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The studio is really, really high on the film, and it's apparently testing like gangbusters. They've already got a sequel in the works to it, believe it or not. It's definitely a better trailer than before but I'm still not sold on it.

Comment

• I like Jackman, robots, and fighting robots. Works for me.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X