Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agreed, and I did kind of dig on the Transformers trailer too.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I saw some IRONSIDE!

Comment

• If the new X-MEN movie is going to be poop, they're doing a hell of a job hiding it in the trailers. That looks like a lot of fun.

Comment

• It just looks too slick to me. Don't trust the (X-Men) trailer. I guess I'm hung up on it being set in the 60s. Doesn't feel or look like the 60s. Should be a minor quibble but makes me wonder what else they screwed up.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Has a chance for greatness.
            Indeed, although the best thing about that trailer by a distance is Ansari. Everything else gives me the unmistakable whiff of Pineapple Express - that is to say a film which will be sporadically funny but ultimately not as good as hoped. Why? Eisenberg being Eisenberg again, McBride being McBride again, and the obligatory "you wanna what my sister, man?" style lowest common denominator "lulz." Hoping the best stuff wasn't what I just watched.
            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• MOAR UNISOLS
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I like Scott Adkin, and I loved Ninja*, but can't they let this shit die?

*Fuck Ninja Assassin, Ninja was the ninja movie people should have been released in theaters.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• After Regeneration was willed into existence, the world was made a better place.

If they can deliver something on the level of those last twenty minutes of VANDAMMAGE a second time, I'd fight Galactus to see it happen.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, Regeneration was one of the most pleasantly surprising films I saw last year.

If everyone that saw The Expendables, watched Regeneration instead, the world would be a happier place.

And I really liked The Expendables.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                      Yeah, Regeneration was one of the most pleasantly surprising films I saw last year.

If everyone that saw The Expendables, watched Regeneration instead, the world would be a happier place.

And I really liked The Expendables.
                      THAT.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I didn't like The Expendables but liked Regeneration. Go figure. Maybe because Regeneration wasn't wasting so much talent onscreen.

Comment

• Upon further viewing The Expendables really feels like someone stole part of the film and murdered them once the ransom was paid.

Comment

• I want the second one to be less SRS BZNZ and more TANGO & CASH.

And for chrissake, keep the coke away from the editing room this time. I don't care if you proved your point by shooting the tanker, Ray. It's bad filmmaking.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• WIN.

Comment

• http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Kathr...den-24482.html

Comment

Working...
                                X