X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's an underrated one.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I still like Prince of Thieves as well.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Saw No Strings Attached on Friday night. I loved it! I recommend it to all of the ladies. It was hilarious and not too sappy (only a bit near the end).
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
          [*Adjusts glasses on bridge of nose, Clears throat*]

Actually, Nitrogen is quite reactive. One of the so called "noble" gases - to wit, helium, neon, krypton, argon & radon - are actually the most inert elemnts on the Periodic Table.

Haha, Ed fails at chemistry.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I believe I got a B in Chemistry. Granted that was TEN FUCKING YEARS ago.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• 24 for me.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I know REVENGE OF THE FALLEN wasn't very good but YES YES YES.

Comment

• I'm pumped for Transformers 3. MORE BAYSPLOSIONS.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I posted about it elsewhere, but while the commercial did look pretty slick, I'm still not amped for this. TF2 looked pretty cool in the trailers, too, but the final result was meh.

I'll see it eventually, just not sure if it'll be in the theaters or as a rental.

Comment

• I'm seeing it for the 3d.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I was happy to see a dinobot.
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Any thoughts on the Fast Five trailer? Bald Rock with goatee chases Diesel off a cliff, with clips of sweaty girls doing stuff in the background?

Comment

• Something must be wrong because I found Torque to be more interesting than any of the Fast N' Furious movies.

I place that squarely on Adam Scott.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• With the exception of Tokyo Drift, I've seen all the Fast and Furious flicks so far. Torque I have a love/hate relationship with.

Comment

• I thought that the 'Fast Five' trailer was great. I'm all for it.

And Tim: see 'Tokyo Drift'. It's a LOT better than it has any right to be.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X