Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liked Dory as a character but her arc (her memory) was complete and yeah Finding Nemo was a simple, but funny, sweet and effective, one and done effort. Move on, Pixar.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• No issues with FINDING NEMO but I never need to see it again. The turtles were cool in it, though.

And yeah...INCREDIBLES 2 is way overdue.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        While I'm against sequels in regards to Pixar, if they think they can do it justice, then why not? Even their worst movies are better than most. Dory was a great character and I'm down for Ellen doing her thing again.

All of that being said, if we're doing sequels, WHERE IS MY INCREDIBLES 2?!
        All of this, BOLDFACE PART ESPECIALLY. I saw that movie like a hundred times with my son, between his 3d & 4th years, he loved it so much. I don't know why a film with such obvious & good sequel potential gets passed over for so long. THIS project before a Nemo sequel, I say.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
          McBride's delivery of nonchalant not giving a fuckness is the goods. Just a look he gives says so much to the tee. Is Eastbound and Down for sure dead?

HBO still believes they're getting a Season 4.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Finding Dory? Eh, why not. Like Rob, I enjoyed Dory quite a bit, and if Pixar think's it'll make bank, so be it. Besides, my niece will probably be all over it.

That said, gotta agree with the masses and I'd rather Incredibles 2 be made first. The original flick screams franchise opportunity and just nailed everything I love about superheroes. I'd also love it if Pixar went that route for a Marvel superhero film. Make that shit all ages FUN.

Comment

• Fuck the fish movie!

The Underminer needs his comeback vehicle!
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Seem to remember the Rise of the Underminer game being okay?
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Saw GI Joe. It's dopey but really fun. Recommended.
                  Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• well goddammit. Matt/Ari said it's AIDS and makes no sense. Now you're coming in here saying it's fun.

SO TORN.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's a lot like the old cartoon, which was basically nonsense. I mean don't get me wrong, it's completely dopey and dumb, but that's what GI Joe is. It doesn't aspire to realism which, in my opinion, makes it better than Olympus Has Fallen.

The Rock really saves it. That guy has charisma to spare. Plus there's some cool dialogue in the flick and some neat vehicles.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• SEE GUYS, MATT'S FUN CURSE LIVES ON!!!!!!!!*

*hoping Krol's not trolling. :-)
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          SEE GUYS, MATT'S FUN CURSE LIVES ON!!!!!!!!*

*hoping Krol's not trolling. :-)
                          I swear I'm not!

Believe me, I'm as shocked as you!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• YESSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssss
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/k10ETZ41q5o?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

fuck. I hope this doesn't shit the bed like Insidious did...
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That looks creepy as hell. The new trailer for THE PURGE looks pretty interesting, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X