Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "can ya quack" guy should do the soundtrack.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/i24fo2W5EaE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cannot wait.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I can.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I personally think it looks fun as hell.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Loud noises.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I love everyone involved. And it looks like it's going to be a better The Watch, which had promise but was fucked into oblivion by the studios. At least that's what it felt like.

Comment

• "If you want me to titty fuck you I will, so good, you'll love it..."

Comment

• I'm with Rob on this one...I think it looks funny as hell.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Don't take this the wrong way, but color me shocked.

I thought you'd be on the side of the grumpy bastards with no sense of humor on this one. hahah.

but then I remembered that you dug Pineapple Express.

*francofist*

Comment

• My wife and I laughed our asses off at PINEAPPLE EXPRESS. I showed her this new trailer this morning and we both thought it looked promising.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• yessss.

I just like these movies because the actors always look like they're having a blast making them.

Plus Michael Cera dies. That's great.

Comment

• Robinson had better live to repopulate the world. Fucker deserves it for the oscar-calibre performance as Horsedick.MPEG.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• McBride's delivery of nonchalant not giving a fuckness is the goods. Just a look he gives says so much to the tee. Is Eastbound and Down for sure dead?

Comment

• Pretty sure they already said they're working on another season.

Comment

• This is the End - I'm in.
                                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Working...
                                X