Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, Lesley and I can't wait for that. That was awesome. I just hope it doesn't shit the bed like Saw and Insidious.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Cloudy 2. I really enjoyed the first one and I'll definitely see this one in the theater.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Conjuring looks scary as fuck. Barbara and I couldn't handle the trailer.

Comment

• Was Insidious any good? The Conjuring trailer is well cut, but the obviously creepy house put me off as being too obvious, when everything else worked so well.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I really liked Insidious. Even in the 3rd act, where it twist into something some people might not like.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'm the opposite. Loved Insidious until the 3rd act. Then I thought it shit the bed.

Comment

• Definitely not one of the cool kids, it seems, as The Conjuring trailer didn't do squat for me. I found the scares were so telegraphed even Helen Keller could see 'em coming.

Props to all y'all who enjoyed it, though!

Comment

• Gonna try to stay positive and say good for Lily getting a higher profile gig.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                    Definitely not one of the cool kids, it seems, as The Conjuring trailer didn't do squat for me. I found the scares were so telegraphed even Helen Keller could see 'em coming.

Props to all y'all who enjoyed it, though!
                    That's what I liked. The scares WERE telegraphed but was keeping me on edge was WHEN they were gonna happen.

Comment

• I turned off the light, ripped open the shower curtain and clapped in the shower while Barbara was in there last night. Didn't get laid, in case you were wondering.

Comment

• The new Kevin Smith animated film has a new trailer out.

Jesus wept....
                        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          That's what I liked. The scares WERE telegraphed but was keeping me on edge was WHEN they were gonna happen.

I kid, I kid. The trailer just didn't grab me, but maybe the actual movie might. Also, I'm probably burnt out on ghost/possession flicks, just like I am with vampires and zombies.

I need a good old fashioned monster movie. Creature of the Black Lagoon or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                            The new Kevin Smith animated film has a new trailer out.

Jesus wept....
                            Link or GTFO /lazybastard
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Saw the trailer, and Josh? Get out of here. You don't want NO part of this shit!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                                Saw the trailer, and Josh? Get out of here. You don't want NO part of this shit!

*RUNS AWAY @88 MPH*
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X