This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEEDS MOAR DROWNING POOL
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Shit I know how that movie ends.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        http://www.slashfilm.com/ironclad-tr...dy/#more-96932

Yea this looks great. MOAR KATE MARA
        Agreed.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Bridesmaids.

I'll see it. Pretty much like everyone in it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Looks pretty great actually.

Comment

• Yep, Wiig, Byrne and Rudolph are all great, Hamm is the icing - looks good, like a female The Hangover.
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• "Female Fight club" and "I'm gonna climb that like a tree" won me over. Looks fun as shit.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Troy: What's the word on 'Drive Angry'?
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• According to Bill Murray, it's something you should never do.
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Someone rep the man.
                      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Done! Nice jerb, Ig!

Comment

• SOLD.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/z8Nma4oEBWc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• ALSO THIS: NSFW

Comment

• Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.

Sounds like one of the stupidest ideas I've ever heard. At least it would have made sense to hire Joaquin Phoenix as honest Abe instead of this Ben Walker kid. His batshit-craziness (or alleged, depending on if you believe I'm Still Here) would suit this.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• 'I'm Still Here' fucking sucked.

Comment

Working...
                                X