This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Guard

Brendan Gleeson + Don Cheadle + Mark Strong + the brother of Martin McDonagh?

Motherfucking SOLD

I loved In Bruge so fucking much. The most underrated movie of 2008.
    Last edited by Martin; 01-23-2011, 03:06 PM.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yea, The Guard is a must see. Still need to make Brittany watch In Bruges.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        I loved In Bruge so fucking much. The most underrated movie of 2008.
        High five to you, sir. That movie is aces.

Comment

• I had no idea that Terry Gilliam made an adaptation of Going Postal by Pratchett for SKY. Really hope it makes it to the states soon, as I adore the book.

Comment

• It could be complete and utter garbage and it's the rainbow flag talking. But I just might check out Gregg Araki's latest film (Also, cuz my alma mater is in it).

Sadly, it looks like they gorilla masked the guy from The Sarah Connor Chronicles.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• http://www.slashfilm.com/wtf-ridicul...ch/#more-96557

Yeeeeeeeeeea, I'm gonna see if the Bollywood theater here in Houston is playing this.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                http://www.slashfilm.com/wtf-ridicul...ch/#more-96557

Yeeeeeeeeeea, I'm gonna see if the Bollywood theater here in Houston is playing this.
                *torrented in 1080p*

Comment

• That looks like possibly the greatest worst thing ever created. I want to watch it because it looks so ridiculous.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The new gothic-style Red Riding Hood movie? Yay? Nay? The Oldman is in it, so YAY for me there! The girl from "Mean Girls" who's cornered the market on every single boring teenage chick flick in the past year or two is also in it, so that's a minus. But since it's a gothic twist on a very traditional fairy tale, it's kind of interesting. Plus the rest of the cast is pretty great too. Thoughts?
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Mmmmmmmanda...
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'll eventually see it, I'm sure. Mostly for the horror aspects, but the Oldman's a nice bonus.

Comment

• No likey the NIN infusion with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            I'll eventually see it, I'm sure. Mostly for the horror aspects, but the Oldman's a nice bonus.
                            The Oldman is ALWAYS a nice bonus! Except he plays a priest in this one. Why you gotta harsh my day?
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• It's Little Red Riding Twilight.

Comment

• I'm not real big on the new Red Riding Hood, I mean NOT ONE of Will Smiff's kids are in it. WTF Hollywood?
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X