Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought i read somewhere that a friend of Cooper's wrote the script and he did the film as a favor to him. If true, then this is proof that no good deed goes unpunished.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I take it next September is when we get Great Gatsby.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
        I take it next September is when we get Great Gatsby.

Get it out of your system, dude.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Was it something I said?
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RB_B2t95Un8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I love watching Troy and Jamie flirt.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• He knows who wears the ladies' underwear!
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  I love watching Troy and Jamie flirt.

Two different views on the same field.

I'm much more laid back, Jamie wants to dry hump every dead horse he finds.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I'm always the loud one in the relationship. Phil, Peter, Troy, dead horses.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RB_B2t95Un8" allowfullscreen="" width="560" frameborder="0" height="315"></iframe>
                      still kind of meh on this. Doesn't help that I hate Halle Berry.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Can't say I'm familiar with the novel. Happy the Wachowskis didn't bow to pressure for something safe.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I wish they would do Speed Racer 2 dammit.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I'm always the loud one in the relationship. Phil, Peter, Troy, dead horses.

Which one's the British one? He's cool.

Comment

• Phil. He is indeed very cool!
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eH3p-giK1MU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X