This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.slashfilm.com/first-look-...onofskys-noah/

Crowe as Noah. Yay white ass middle easterners.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UoqlBHSePw0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• yep, I wanna see this.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm there. In a cancer free world the dad would be Swayze.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That looks not good.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• But that's part of the charm Russel. :-)
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It has no charm.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• UH HUH!!!

Comment

• It has all the heart and soul of a Chevrolet advert. Might as well have robots fighting over a Linkin Park track, it's so full of life.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hahahahaha, honestly, I'll catch it on netflix or bootleg. But it's b-movie gold.

Comment

• I'm with Russ on this one. Not doing a thing at all for me and looks to be as generic an action flick as any out there. Shit, I'd rather watch the original again, and I'm not a big fan of that flick, despite the triple threat of Swayze/Sheen/Howell and the awesome that is Boothe.

Comment

• Never cared for the original, and this looks like the same thing only stupider.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• well I don't care. The shot of all of the paratroopers dropping in looked awesome and I like Thor and Papa Winchester.

Comment

• I like Thor and Papa Winchester, too. But as for parachutes, how is Red Dawn gonna compare to this?

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xjGIg7Fs7wY" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

And no way in hell can Red Dawn bring THIS level of awesome!

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/O1NpZxn860M" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

I swear, you kids today know nothing, NOTHING, about the Bostwick and his bandana.

Comment

• You guys all want this flick to be bad because your communist heathens. Well me Rerb and Uncle Sam will enjoy the movie for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X