X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xenu's semen.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Wirgin blood. Don't believe me? Hammer a stake through his heart. If he dies, he's a vampire. QED.

Fresh Prince of Bel Air? Fresh Prince of DARKNESS, folks!

Comment

• My 100% pulled out of my ass prediction for THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO:

It will open big, probably in the fifty million range. It will drop like a rock from the wom. Sales of the original will spike and the consensus amongst the masses will be that the Swedish version is superior.

Kneel before Zod.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          My 100% pulled out of my ass prediction for THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO:

It will open big, probably in the fifty million range. It will drop like a rock from the wom. Sales of the original will spike and the consensus amongst the masses will be that the Swedish version is superior.

Kneel before Zod.

Early screenings are showing that it's not playing the expected way to Middle America at all. Lots of older people showing up for a mystery and then walking out due to the graphic nature.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Early word? Is the embargo lifted?
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Early word? Is the embargo lifted?

The embargo is lifted on Monday. Non corporate sites are being asked to hold their shit until mid next week.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• What are your thoughts as to how it will go over? I've seriously got a hunch that people are gonna.really hate it...critics be damned.

Comment

What are your thoughts as to how it will go over? I've seriously got a hunch that people are gonna.really hate it...critics be damned.

I can see it having a decent weekend and then dropping hard.

It's not actually winning over every critic, but that's just word of mouth. I'm waiting to see full reports next week.

Comment

• I think it will go over like most Fincher films. Critically beloved for the most part, decent box office numbers, loved on DVD. I think we will see more critical and mainstream backlash for this due to the graphic violence. The people that hated Fight Club will be all over this.

Comment

• It's all about Holmes 2, baby. That and War Horse I see as the monsters this Holiday.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Hopefully Holmes will be better than the 1st....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Variety thought Dragon Tattoo was aces.
                            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• The first Sherlock Holmes was a giant pile of meh. Considering the talent involved, it was disappointing.

Comment

• I like everyone involved in Holmes yet have no itch to see it or the first one.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X