Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodriguez hasn't been the same since he cheated on his wife with Rose McGowan.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I still love the original Machete and pretty much all of his other flicks. I get why most people hate his stuff, but I'm all for it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I enjoyed Machete enough. I too hate Gaga, but hopefully he'll have the sense to kill her in a gory, over the top way thus helping me fulfill my only fantasy containing her.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I don't hate all of his stuff, just didn't get off on Machete and making another one WITH Lady Gaga, whom I don't like much, isn't really going to give me e-boners.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Better than Lohan.

Machete was an unfulfilled promise.

(I'd rather see a giant psychotic robo-Tortuga Trejo movie anyway)
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I like Machete and I like Rodriguez.

However, I'm not ever going to call him a good director.

I love Corman to pieces. But, he's not a talent by any means.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• He has ideas, many of which work fantastic in theory, but in practice are some of the laziest fucking things I've ever seen.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Indifferent. MACHETE was a great trailer and a shitty movie.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I enjoyed Machete, want to see Machete Kills. Gaga I can take or leave, regardless, same as Lohan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Indifferent. MACHETE was a great trailer and a shitty movie.
                      Word. I would say Rodriguez is better than Machete, but he's proven he isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Indifferent. MACHETE was a great trailer and a shitty movie.

You me = same
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So Paranormal Activity 4 trailer hits on 8/1. Actually amped for this one. I really liked the 3rd one alot.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Rental for me and yes I'll watch it because I'm already 3 deep, might as well go all in.

Comment

• Haven't seen any since the first. Which was fine, but nothing spectacular.
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                                Haven't seen any since the first. Which was fine, but nothing spectacular.
                                Same, but I've heard many times that 3 is legit.

Comment

Working...
                                X