• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff's post made this sound amazing.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Agree with Matt (good jerb, Jeff!). Visually looks very, very interesting, and the cast is pretty damn impressive. This looks to be a film that'll have folks thinking deep thoughts, and/or fly over people's heads like an SR-71.

Count me in!

Comment

• Spank my ass and call me Charlie.

That totally rocked my shit. It may end up being rubbish, but I'm glad that someone made it.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• just rewatched the trailer. Still confused as fuck, but I do want to see it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Lana is really hard to watch and listen to in that commentary.
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Holy shit. Cloud Atlas is a GREAT book, and the movie looks beautiful. If it's remotely like the book, it's gonna be great.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• totes.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm in. W/ Phedge's description to put it in context, that looks fucking amazing.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• My only problem with Phedg's description is the last paragraph. Doesn't need to be there, if you catch my drift..
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• This looks like it's gonna be crazy awesome.

Comment

• Lady Gaga is in it. Thus my enthusiasm is negative.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• that's just silly. Rodriguez knows what he's doing. So long as we get less Alba, I'll be happy as fuck.

Comment

• YOU'RE SILLY HUGHES!!! I don't like her. I don't want to watch her, wasn't blown away by the first one since Alba sucked the life out of it. SUE ME!!! ALL THE LAWSUITS EVER!!!

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                              Rodriguez knows what he's doing.
                              My sides
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                My sides

QFT.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X