Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/44428022?title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0" width="500" height="213" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe> <p><a href="http://vimeo.com/44428022">THE PROTOTYPE - TEASER V.3</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/jameswearing">Andrew Will</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
      By no means the misstep some are suggesting. Kris called it Pixar's Pocahontas. Not so sure about that statement myself.

It's not a misstep. Given the movie's fucked up path to becoming real, Steve Purcell should be credited for putting it all together.

Hell, I didn't realize until last night that he was THAT STEVE PURCELL.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
        <IFRAME height=213 src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/44428022?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0" frameBorder=0 width=500 allowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen webkitAllowFullScreen></IFRAME> THE PROTOTYPE - TEASER V.3 from Andrew Will on Vimeo.
        It's the guy behind Act of Valor, so be prepared to see shit being shot.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yeah that prototype flick looks kind of interesting.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So Brave is on the same sort of level as Tangled? By which, I mean unexpectedly great (personally had no interest in Tangled and thought it was really witty and surprisingly dark in places).
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I'd put it at EXACTLY the same level as TANGLED, a film which I enjoyed much more that I expected to. That's probably the best comparison right there.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• In that case, congrats to Matt. Disney just made another few quid.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  It's not a misstep. Given the movie's fucked up path to becoming real, Steve Purcell should be credited for putting it all together.

Hell, I didn't realize until last night that he was THAT STEVE PURCELL.

Wait, the guy behind Sam and Max did this flick? Shut the fuck up.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                    Wait, the guy behind Sam and Max did this flick? Shut the fuck up.

Yeah. He's the final director on it. He's been working with Pixar for years and he was the one that figured out how to save it after the first director got fired.

So, they hired him to handle the animation side and Mark Andrews worked with the voice crew.

The fact that a working film came out of the clusterfuck is just a testament to Pixar's abilities.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      I'd put it at EXACTLY the same level as TANGLED, a film which I enjoyed much more that I expected to. That's probably the best comparison right there.
                      OK that's it, must see for this fam then. We all enjoyed Tangled, granted it's not perfect but it's enjoyable enough for more than one viewing.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• DONT EVER CROSS ALEX CROSS HOLY FUCKING LOLOLOLOLOLOLZZZZZZZZZZZ

Almost as bad as TITANS. WILL. CLASH!

Comment

• The movie will make serious bank with Tyler Perry in there, but it looks like complete ass.
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• That poster..... just no.

Comment

• poster nothing...you should see the trailer. it's seriously groan inducing.

Comment

• Woosah

Comment

Working...
                                X