Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, mine would have taken place during Katrina, and it would have had a lot more going on under the surface.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Clean up in Aisle 5... OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Comment

• I am so fucking there.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
          The balls. They are amaze.
          HAHAHAHAHA, fucking yesssssssss
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Nathan's right.

Just fucking wow.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• That trailer is...something.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Empire gives MIB3 disappointed review. World carries on.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I hope that film crashes and burns. Its as cynical looking a piece of shit as any Sandler movie.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• It fucked any good will the first one gave us with it's shitty sequel. I liked MiB, but seriously, fuck that 3rd movie so hard. I nearly want it to bomb as hard as Spidershit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      It fucked any good will the first one gave us with it's shitty sequel. I liked MiB, but seriously, fuck that 3rd movie so hard. I nearly want it to bomb as hard as Spidershit.

I liked the first one.
                      hated the second.
                      entertained by the third, but it's not good. It's a Sunday afternoon movie.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• At least it's better than the rape-your-eyeballs sequel....

Comment

It fucked any good will the first one gave us with it's shitty sequel. I liked MiB, but seriously, fuck that 3rd movie so hard. I nearly want it to bomb as hard as Spidershit.
                          I loved the 1st MiB so much, I'll give this one a shot on DVD or on Demand, But as far as the Spidey reboot, I saw the trailer during the Avengers & I have to say I'm intrigued. Which surprises me; I so wanted to hate it. I may have t give it a chance after all.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I'm sort of in the same boat for both films, Iggy. MiB3 isn't blowing the wind up my skirts, so that can wait for DVD or cable. We also saw the latest trailer for Spider-Man, and it does look far more interesting than anything I've seen or read about previously has indicated. Still not 100% sure I'm going to see this in the theater or wait a few months for it to hit DVD or cable either, but I know I will see it eventually.

Comment

• Spider Man doesn't look bad, but on principle alone, I have to hope it fails. Fuck, rebooting a franchise not even 5 years old? fuck that.

MiB, I'll see on HBO or whatever. I'm really interested in Brolin's take as well as the 60's setting.

Comment

Spider Man doesn't look bad, but on principle alone, I have to hope it fails. Fuck, rebooting a franchise not even 5 years old? fuck that.
                                Seriously don't get this mentality. At all. Do you not read comics? They reboot every fucking week. If the movie is decent, who gives a shit?

Comment

Working...
                                X