Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah that CGI is bad in a couple of places but it's been a long time since I've seen a decent comet flick. Looks interesting for sure.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• If the story sucks me in, and the horror isn't sugar coated, I'll happily overlook the bad CGI. Definitely interested in this.

Comment

• Yeah for sure. It looks pretty awesome what with the alien rape and all.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm down.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Piranha 3DD is apparently just really dull, uninspired and unfunny. Skip it and save it for rental.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Crap, really? How does it compare with the first one? I'd missed watching the first one in the theaters, didn't want to miss out on seeing the sequel.

At least tell me if there's nooderty on the same level as Kelly Brook and Riley Steele's underwater ballet.

Comment

• You can get it on VOD when it comes out in the theater. That's what I plan on doing.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Really? Cool!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2SzwoddYiOg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• haha. This movie had to have been the brain child of a goddamn stoner.

Comment

• What is it?
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• GREAT WHITE SHARKS TERRORIZE PEOPLE IN FLOODED SUPERMARKET.

yessssss

Comment

• The balls. They are amaze.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                              GREAT WHITE SHARKS TERRORIZE PEOPLE IN FLOODED SUPERMARKET.

yessssss
                              They stole my pitch for a new JAWS.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the market.

Comment

Working...
                                X