This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
    Worst case scenario if you take her to it? She doesn't like it.

Best case: she does like it.
    Effect of worst case is Matt doesn't get laid for a month, though.

Comment

• hahahah. If he paid for the flick then she has no grounds. hahah
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

hahahah. If he paid for the flick then she has no grounds. hahah
        Married, bro. What's mine is hers and what's hers is hers. You'll see.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Married, bro. What's mine is hers and what's hers is hers. You'll see.

DO YOU SEE THE LIGHT, BROTHER ROB? DO YOU SEE THE LIGHT?

Comment

• yeah ok. We've discussed the money thing already. We keep our shit separate and will continue to do so even after we're married.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Every man can dream Rob. Keep hope alive.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• There is no dream. I don't fuck around with my money. It's mine. We split everything down the middle but I will never join our accounts. Maybe a joint savings (that we can put however much we want in to it) but somethings I just don't budge on, and this is one of them. The only way it would ever merge is the day we make around the same amounts.

Comment

• I think you're missing the point he initially made. It's not about accounts or who paid for what. You said
                  Originally posted by Rerb
                  "hahahah. If he paid for the flick then she has no grounds. hahah"
                  I believe his point was it won't matter who paid for it, she'll still let you know what she thought about it. I could be wrong but that's the gist I picked up.

Either way it's nothing to bend your dick over.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

There is no dream. I don't fuck around with my money. It's mine. We split everything down the middle but I will never join our accounts. Maybe a joint savings (that we can put however much we want in to it) but somethings I just don't budge on, and this is one of them. The only way it would ever merge is the day we make around the same amounts.
                    I'm with you 100% here. Brittany and I's salaries are WAY different, no fucking way would I lump my money into hers.

Comment

• His point was "My money is her money cause we're married"

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        I'm with you 100% here. Brittany and I's salaries are WAY different, no fucking way would I lump my money into hers.
                        MOTHERFUCKINGBROFIST

Comment

• That's not how I read it. But like I said nothing to bend dicks over. May all your days be filled with separate bank statements.

Comment

MOTHERFUCKINGBROFIST
                            The other thing I've never understood about sharing a single account...how do you do anything special for each other? I mean try to sneak off and get her some flowers and a cake for her birthday, she logs on to pay her bills and boom "Oh he ordered me a cake from my favorite bakery! But only spent $20 on flowers? OMFG HES SO CHEAP"

FUCK THAT

Comment

• You take cash out and pay for it like that and they know nothing. Crazy huh?!?

Comment

• Cash? What is this, 1964? Next you're going to tell me to pay in gold.

Comment

Working...
                                X