Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll say this much: they traded up on Andromedas.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Troy and Jamie: is there any word yet on the quality of WRATH OF THE TITANS? Is it at least better than the first one?

Same level.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Bleugh.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Sam Worthington should keep the jheri curl, hit up Raed Melki and do a new version of Lionel's "Hello."

He'll have dozens of fans.

DOZENS!
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Seriously, if the critical opinion ends up being that its about as good as Clash, there's no way in Hades they're getting my money. I skipped that one in the cinema and was tempted by a blind buy. I'm so glad I rented it in the end, cos it was so, unbelievably lifeless. Given the source material, that is a heinous crime. Even Neeson couldn't save that one.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
              Bleugh.
              Quite possibly the single most apt word to describe my enthusiasm for the film.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                Them being aliens is fucking great. Seriously. Now they'll be able to bring in all kinds of shit from the comics (Triceraton's, Krang, Neutrinos, etc) that wouldn't fly otherwise.
                Bay should remake Hackers, but instead of goofy kids, they should all be CG belt buckles.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• ARI
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• NATHAN

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                      Bay should remake Hackers, but instead of goofy kids, they should all be CG belt buckles.

And instead of Hacking they keep pants up!

LET'S WRITE THE FUCK OUTTA THIS ARI
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Has anyone actually seen John Carter? I mean that as amongst our group, not as a hyperbolic joke representing the population at large.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                          And instead of Hacking they keep pants up!

LET'S WRITE THE FUCK OUTTA THIS ARI
                          Are the pants CG too? Or practical?

Comment

• Rotoscoped.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• And they use Jizzsquib technology.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Also the big bad guy is a pair of suspenders.

Comment

Working...
                                X