This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    WRATH OF THE TITANS and...I hate to say it...JOHN CARTER are both gonna be massive money losers in March. I'm praying that JC only underperforms and doesn't outright flop.
    I hope you're wrong about John Carter as that's a franchise I'd love to see take off. Wrath of the Titans I could care less about (is Gemma Arterton in this? ), but I do see your point re: audience reactions.

I'm also in the Matt and Howard camp re: Dark Knight Rises - trailer is neat, but nothing's blowing my skirt up to see this. I'm more keyed up for John Carter and The Avengers.

Comment

• BATMAN IS BETTER THAN ALL THE THINGS!!!!

Honestly I want to see it but NONE of the mentioned titles are blowing my skirt up. Well, maybe Girl with Dragon Tattoo as I want to see the differences. Other than that? Could give a flying fuck.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I want to see Dragon Tattoo tonight, but depends on if Brittany wants to be out late then be up early for work. We shall see. Needs my sexual deviance!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          (is Gemma Arterton in this? )
          It's set 10 years after the remake, Worthington has a kid and there's a shot of him getting it on with the new female lead. We're in for Arterton telling him in the opening 10 minutes she has to go now and that her planet needs her.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I'm generaly avoiding any Dark Knight promo. So far Nolan is delivering solid movies since day 1, so I'm not sure why people are shitting on it now out of all thing. I'm at least expecting a good movie.

And Wrath of the Titans is gonna be worse than the 1st, which was so bland I couldn't muster the energy to bitch about it. At least the first one had a beat-thumping giant scorpion in it's trailer....
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              It's set 10 years after the remake, Worthington has a kid and there's a shot of him getting it on with the new female lead. We're in for Arterton telling him in the opening 10 minutes she has to go now and that her planet needs her.
              Well, poopie. I'll wait for it to hit cable.

Comment

• I'll wait for it on Blu. Along with Ass of the Titans.

Comment

• Her planet needs her? Are the Gods from the planet Zeist in this one?
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    I want to see Dragon Tattoo tonight, but depends on if Brittany wants to be out late then be up early for work. We shall see. Needs my sexual deviance!

Hear's the thing about it. Christopher Plummer and Stellan Skaarsgaard blow Craig and Mara off the map in this flick. No one's talking about them, but they're only guys that act like they're in a fucking Fincher movie.

Craig's good enough, but Mara only gets by because whenever she starts floundering in a scene...she pops out her tits.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I kind of expected Plummer and Skaarsgaard to be the MVPs. I was hoping Mara would be good, but there was no way she was touching Rapace's performance. Still it's Fincher and my masturbatory tendencies to him eclipse even Nolan.

Comment

• Yeah I'm gonna see M:I 4 tonight locally (It's playing at 8, 10 and midnight) and wait till Friday for Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and hopefully Young Adult, i.e. we always get off at lunch on last day of work before Christmas.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          I kind of expected Plummer and Skaarsgaard to be the MVPs. I was hoping Mara would be good, but there was no way she was touching Rapace's performance. Still it's Fincher and my masturbatory tendencies to him eclipse even Nolan.

Let's just put it this way. She whips them out a lot.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Do we see cooch? I know Fincher likes to push some limits...

Comment

• You don't sound impressed with the film, Troy.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Do we see cooch? I know Fincher likes to push some limits...

You see a lot of tits. Some simulated photos of bondage and incest. Anal rape from both sides. Brief simulated girl on girl.

Comment

Working...
                                X