Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're both pretty bad. I don't see the need to even compare the two.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fuck. Now I want to rewatch Knowing just for that airplane crash.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        They're both pretty bad. I don't see the need to even compare the two.

Because I love bad movies? Because this place was founded on the love of really bad movies? Because I'm bored? Because work sucks? I can keep going....
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Go ahead and do it, I'm not stopping you.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
            Because I love bad movies? Because this place was founded on the love of really bad movies? Because I'm bored? Because work sucks? I can keep going....
            It's Thursday at 1:00PM....it beats preparing for this meeting...because I'm eating almonds...because defensive Rob is the best Rob...because I want that shirt on Teefury today...

Comment

• Defensive Rob is the best rob... should be on the back of the next BDR shirts. Lulz
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Defensive Rob should write a column called The Rherbutal

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                  Defensive Rob should write a column called The Rherbutal
                  That's awesome. Seriously it's a great idea. DO EEET RHERB!!!!
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                    Defensive Rob should write a column called The Rherbutal
                    Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    That's awesome. Seriously it's a great idea. DO EEET RHERB!!!!
                    Seconded!

Comment

• TURDED!

Seriously, it's a good idea.

Comment

• I'm sure he'll love me suggesting more work for him, especially after basically ignoring his request that I contribute officially in some manner. But I'm a lazy and self-critical. Sorry Rob. I may come around.

Comment

• I'd have to go on a Hocken level campaign to get considered for contributing so at least you're wanted Jeff. Lulz

Comment

• KNOWING (AKA NIC CAGE VS THE SUN) is ludicrous and has many groan inducing moments in it, but I respect the hell out of the fact that they didn't puss out on the ending. Plus some of the scenes in it are wicked cool, like the plane crash.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Dude, you kinda spoiled the ending! Josh doesn't know who the big bad is!

Comment

• Well, as it says once again, this is spoilertown. And besides I'm not racing out to catch Knowing anytime soon. :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X