Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book of Eli was so fucking stupid but took itself very seriously.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      I liked it as well. The soundtrack was outstanding. I get what you mean Josh, but I was kinda disappointed that the book was the bible, but it wasn't remotely preachy. I didn't mean christian movie in a negative way (unlike KNOWING! THE STEALTH CHRISTIAN MOVIE!*)

*Knowing would have greatly benefited greatly from having the Steath robot warplane.
      It's been awhile since I've seen it, but I don't remember being hit with Christian shit in that flick.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
        It's been awhile since I've seen it, but I don't remember being hit with Christian shit in that flick.
          Spoiler: Spoila! 

The ending with the "angels" (aliens) and the Garden of Eden and shit?
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
          Book of Eli was so fucking stupid but took itself very seriously.
          I disagree but not enough to knife fight you over it.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I SHALL SHANK YOU BOTH!

But it's allright not to like Eli I guess. I get where the criticism come from. But NO ONE SHALL BITCH AGAINST CANNIBAL DUMBLEDORE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Spoiler: Spoila! 

The ending with the "angels" (aliens) and the Garden of Eden and shit?

Haha. I didn't even go there since that part of the bible is lulzworthy anyway. I just thought it was a great way to end the flick.

Book of Eli is like Fallout but with characters that are dumb and a premise that is stupid.

Comment

• Hate to change topic but can't wait till monday to hear Anderson's take on Chronicle.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That movie is so good...

Comment

• I hope it's good. The trailers look slick.

Comment

• Saw it last weekend. Best handheld cam movie ever, and one of my favorite superhero flick so far. Very surprising.

Comment

• I liked both KNOWING and BOOK OF ELI. I don't need to either of them again, though.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The reveal at the end of Eli is just insulting. Knowing's reveal is just fucking hilariously dumb.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                            The reveal at the end of Eli is just insulting. Knowing's reveal is just fucking hilariously dumb.
                            That.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                              The reveal at the end of Eli is just insulting. Knowing's reveal is just fucking hilariously dumb.
                              Which is why Knowing > Eli.

Comment

• But Badass Denzel + Angry Oldman > Astrophysics Professor Cage + random numbers

Comment

Working...
                                X