X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
    Key problem with This Means War.

Why would anyone fight over Reese Witherspoon circa 2012?
    Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    THAT. I mean, was no other female available?
    Really, guys? She's only about 35 - it's not like they're fighting over Betty White.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• They definitely sold it as SPY VS SPY in the trailer. Indeed, that's what I thought it was going to be called, and I truly think that they should have run with that title. THIS MEANS WAR sounds pathetic.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
        Really, guys? She's only about 35 - it's not like they're fighting over Betty White.
        Has nothing to do with age whatsoever. I look at Witherspoon in today's environment and all the other actresses to break out since she did...and I find it hard to believe Kirk and Charlie Bronson would kill one another for her.

And don't you dare utter a nasty syllable against Betty. After the nuclear war, she'll be running shit Road Warrior-style with all the mutated bikers with their chains and ass-less leather chaps. Her and Cher.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

I agree. If anything, I think she looks a little better now than when she broke out. A few extra lbs rounding out her features were just the ticket, IMO.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Has nothing to do with age whatsoever. I look at Witherspoon in today's environment and all the other actresses to break out since she did...and I find it hard to believe Kirk and Charlie Bronson would kill one another for her.

And don't you dare utter a nasty syllable against Betty. After the nuclear war, she'll be running shit Road Warrior-style with all the mutated bikers with their chains and ass-less leather chaps. Her and Cher.
            Agreed 100%
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Agreed, 100%.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I really, really do love the idea of Betty White and Cher running a post-apocalyptic world. I do. I want to be one of their henchwomen.

(Do you know motherfucking auto-correct tried to change that back to "henchmen"?? I set that fucker straight.)
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

I really, really do love the idea of Betty White and Cher running a post-apocalyptic world. I do. I want to be one of their henchwomen.

(Do you know motherfucking auto-correct tried to change that back to "henchmen"?? I set that fucker straight.)
                  Let's toss in Tina Turner and see the REAL Thunderdome!

Comment

I really, really do love the idea of Betty White and Cher running a post-apocalyptic world. I do. I want to be one of their henchwomen.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Let's toss in Tina Turner and see the REAL Thunderdome!
                    I'd watch that on instant at least.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I would bring the BDR ladies on board and we would rule the world!

Comment

• Wrath of the Titans trailer dropped minutes after WB officially released The Dark Knight Rises trailer. Odd...er..."odd," i.e. they're quietly dumping their crap and hoping everyone just keeps talking about Batman.

Notice they didn't pull that crap with The Hobbit teaser that drops tomorrow night.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Like anyone is super geeked over WotT anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            Saw the trailer for THIS MEANS WAR in front of MI:GP last night. Essentially, it's Chis Pine and Tom Hardy as CIA agents who find out that they're both dating Reese Witherspoon. Action comedy hijinks ensue. Looked terrible.
                            Terrible is a small word for this. How these 2 good to great actors (Hardy, mainly, but I like Pine) end up with Withershit in such a shitty project is staggering.

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                            Key problem with This Means War.

Why would anyone fight over Reese Witherspoon circa 2012?
                            I sincerely hope Hardy and Pine ends up teaming up and skullfuck Reese Witherspoon, each one fucking one of her eye socket, like A Serbian Film.

Now THAT, I would pay to see.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Wrath of the Titans trailer dropped minutes after WB officially released The Dark Knight Rises trailer. Odd...er..."odd," i.e. they're quietly dumping their crap and hoping everyone just keeps talking about Batman.

Notice they didn't pull that crap with The Hobbit teaser that drops tomorrow night.
                              I actually preferred the Wrath of the Titans trailer over the Dark Knight trailer. Which isn't saying much really.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• You just gave Redd Foxx a heart-attack in the after-life.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X