Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never liked Romeo and Juliet until the Baz adapation. Mostly cause I love Claire Danes.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
      Never liked Romeo and Juliet until the Baz adapation. Mostly cause I love Claire Danes.
      That twist at the end was probably one of the freakiest things I've ever seen. And it wasn't just for shock effect - I thought that was something that really got you thinking, "What if...". Which, I realize would make the story moot, but still...
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I kinda liked that adaptation. Ballsy, and it worked. Leo wasn't bad in it, and Rudd showed up.

But then again, it had John Leguizamo and Jamie Kennedy...
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Johnny Legs was great in that.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm not budging from my "Who gives a shit?" stance and neither are y'all. Fair enough.

Agree to disagree and move on.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Twilight will have its day in the sun, sparkling with its flaccid dick in the face of ridicule. Then there will be something much more watered down and uninteresting to take its place. Or, on a much brighter side, something that appeals to demographic x or demographic y with a positive message contained in the content will manifest and everyone and their hobo kin will be all over that property.

Until the cycle renews, women be shopping.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• /thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                  For nail polish and baby things!
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                    The movie from the 70's had boobs. Was awesome in middle school.
                    Still love the FUCK out of Leo and Claire's.

Comment

• BUT THE TWIST AT THE END, YOU BOYZE!!! THE TWIST MADE IT EVEN MORE AWESOMEZ!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                        Twilight will have its day in the sun, sparkling with its flaccid dick in the face of ridicule. Then there will be something much more watered down and uninteresting to take its place. Or, on a much brighter side, something that appeals to demographic x or demographic y with a positive message contained in the content will manifest and everyone and their hobo kin will be all over that property.

Crap - missed out on the discussion, but the above quote be true.

As for Twilight, like my esteemed colleague, Iggy, I tried to get into the first book and the first flick. Bailed like a mofo on the book early on, as it was obvious I wasn't the target audience. The movie was killing me five minutes in, and I had to watch some Hammer vampire movies to purify myself. Rob, you were talking boobs? Check out Vampire Circus, and *tromahug* to you, my friend.

That being said, I can't offer any insight into the whole Twilight fad, although from what I've learned from those of you who have more knowledge of such things, I ain't missing much.

Special shout out to our own Rob, as he sounded like my brother when he was that age. Had me laughing.

Comment

• Hey, the 1968 Romeo & Juliet didn't just have boobs, my friends. It also had tight, naked and perfectly formed Romeo ass! Gotta have sumpin' for the ladies in your Shakespeare classics!

Comment

• Why does tight Romeo ass have to be just for the ladies? I think I speak for everyone, mostly Ari, when I say we ALL appreciate tight Romeo ass.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

•   Spoiler: Aye, this night, the moon is full... NSFW? 

Comment

• Jesus. Even his ass stopped aging at age 23!
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X