This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING DAWN: PART 1

72 million on Friday. 72 million. on Friday. Jesus.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      BREAKING DAWN: PART 1

72 million on Friday. 72 million. on Friday. Jesus.
      OH HUGEMANATEE!
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Apparently, there's no accounting for taste!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• What can I say?

There was a lot of hooting and hollering (in a good way) last night during my screening.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• A franchise for idiots...
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              What can I say?

There was a lot of hooting and hollering (in a good way) last night during my screening.
              Were these mating calls of the lesser primates or were people actually enjoying that crap.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Sounds like chimp cinema at its finest.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• They were enjoying it. Even heard some faint cheering during The Hunger Games trailer.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

What can I say?
                    "I'm sorry."
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I don't have a problem with Twilight and I find people who go out of their way to bash it to be "fucking retarded fanboy dipshits," to be politically correct.

Steph Meyer seems like a perfectly nice woman and the kind of snide remarks coming outta other authors like Stephen King reek of 100% Grade-A jealousy. What, because her being a gazillionaire is fucking suddenly stopping your world or something, King? Go fuck yourself and "retire" again...then write shitty movie-reviews for Entertainment Weekly. Seriously if she wasn't Mormon, we wouldn't hear shit from anyone and this "Bella is a terrible role model for girls" bullshit. IT'S ABOUT GODDAMN VAMPIRES AND WEREWOLVES. Where does any of these characters being "role models" come into equation? Not to mention, isn't her fucking character like 17-18 years old? You know many kids that age who weren't total self-obsessed asses? I love Superman and Indiana Jones but you don't see me personally aspiring to be like them BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING MAKE BELIEVE!

Let those fangirls have their fun and go back to playing with your Transformers action figures is how I see it.

That said...the werewolf falling in love with a baby? Yeah, there's no way to spin that. That is fucked. up.
                      Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 11-20-2011, 08:57 PM.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Twilight is offensive as fuck to women. I was appalled when I finally saw one of them. I thought all the shit I had read or heard or was hyperbole, but no it's not. That franchise boils down to "you're a woman, shut up, stand there, and measure your worth by the boys that inexplicably desire you."

Comment

• Watch out Billy, Captain Team Edward is not having any of your shit today.

Comment

• Still waiting for that Seinfeld reunion show...set during a zombie apocalypse. I smell Walking Dead cross-over.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Still waiting for that Seinfeld reunion show...set during a zombie apocalypse. I smell Walking Dead cross-over.
                              That would be the first Seinfeld ep I'd have ever watched. For real.

Comment

• <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vpte72HaLRE?version=3&feature=player_embedded"><pa ram name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vpte72HaLRE?version=3&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Comment

Working...
                                X