This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You. Or anyone else.

Beyond Cavill fanboys. But it's dropping like a motherfucker since Friday. Might be a repeat of Hulk.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Hey, folks wanted to see Grown Ups, and laughed like maniacs at the trailer, so...

I'll see Immortals when it streets on DVD - not really stoked over catching it in the theaters.

Comment

• Never underestimate the power of hype, gents.

Or the number 11.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• After I saw the fight scenes that showed up on the Derptoobs, I must say Immortals looks fucking boss.

I'm seeing that shit when the quarter ends this week.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, want to see it now as well, but will be waiting on bd.

Comment

• Cavill has fanboys? Superdude? Pardon my ignorance, but based on what? His quifftastic debut pic?
              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Not really. Tarsem does though.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                  Cavill has fanboys? Superdude? Pardon my ignorance, but based on what? His quifftastic debut pic?
                  Because he always looked like Superman and some have spent (literally) years bitching about how he was the perfect choice. Only because of his looks and not because, you know, his being a shitty actor.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• <div><iframe frameborder="0" width="576" height="324" src="http://d.yimg.com/nl/movies/site/player.html#vid=27262555&shareUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fmov ies.yahoo.com%2Fmovie%2F1810229911%2Fvideo%2F27262 555"></iframe></div>

Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 11-15-2011, 06:01 PM.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Huh
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Corrected.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• SNOW WAY, BRO.

SNOW FUCKING WAY.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• WTF, that looks like shit! I'm pissed, because you know how I get over my fairytale stuff. That's just bad, hokey, crappy, and any other insult I can think of to hurl at it.
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• A live version of Snow White ala Shrek is something we didn't need.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• And didn't we already get that in Ella Enchanted?
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X