This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    Jack and Jill is so bad that the actors almost become aware of this halfway through and seem to be in a contest to destroy the film from within.

Also, Al Pacino is so far gone that someone should just give him a tennis ball soaked in anti-freeze.
    Are you saying that it's even WORSE than the trailers are suggesting??? Yeeeeesh.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Are you saying that it's even WORSE than the trailers are suggesting??? Yeeeeesh.

The movie seems like it was made on a dare.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Kinda loving the new Red Tails trailer.

Interesting that the advertising is avoiding mentioning Lucas' involvement.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
          Kinda loving the new Red Tails trailer.

I hate the bashing of Lucas. If he wasn't going to rape your childhood, then I was.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Looks interesting, this is the first I'm hearing of it.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I hate the bashing of Lucas. If he wasn't going to rape your childhood, then I was.
              Surely if anyone is fair game for some brutal bashing, Lucas is it. I'm not denying the way he changed the industry, but his ability to tell stories has left him. And his constant tinkering is, frankly, pathetic.
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Snow White & the Huntsman. Pretty good teaser.

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/u...ndthehuntsman/
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

I don't think he gets bashed enough. Why use kid gloves on latter day nightmare?

If anyone should remain a recluse, it's that guy.

And Adam Fuckface Sandler. He's single handedly constructed an industry of shit.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• He's due for a bad flop, isn't he? I mean a comedic flop, not one of his attempts at drama.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Dear lord I hope this one finally incites the mob to storm his compound.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        It's like I don't even know you anymore.
                        Oh, please. How the hell can modern moviemakers improve upon the sheer presence of Sho Nuff?

Look! White Mr. T!

Comment

Jack and Jill is so bad that the actors almost become aware of this halfway through and seem to be in a contest to destroy the film from within.

Also, Al Pacino is so far gone that someone should just give him a tennis ball soaked in anti-freeze.
                          And yet. People will pay to see this.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• No one will come close to recreating the Shogun of Harlem. But they can try like hell.

(As though they grew dudes like Julius Carry on trees)
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Nifty indeed.

But stupid question time!

Why does it say "PG-13 for some war violence"? Is that some different violence than "normal" violence? Never seen that distinction.

Comment

• Nazis being disemboweled is acceptable for kids.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X