Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Protocol looks fucking sweet. Bird will rock it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
      Ghost Protocol looks fucking sweet. Bird will rock it.
      Right there with you. I'm incredibly pumped for it.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vkt_CGlDGtE?version=3&feature=player_detailpage">< param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vkt_CGlDGtE?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Comment

• Yeah, I saw that earlier. Looks nice.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• 21 Jump Street Red-Band Trailer is Awesome
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaand the War Horse screenings begin.
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Expect tears and manure.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  Very there.

Comment

• OK yeah 21 Jump Street looks great.

Comment

• So Harold and Kumar completely abuses the 3D, and has Danny Trejo ejaculating on a Christmas tree?

MOTHERFUCKING SOLD
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yeah, REALLY want to go this weekend. Gotta do Thanksgiving/Xmas budgets first.

Comment

• Maybe I was expecting something else, but the 21 Jump Street trailer didn't grab me. Might wait for cable for that one.

Harold and Kumar looks to be a lock for me; Jen could give two shits, but my best friend might be into it.

Comment

• Cavill is like, "Man, I hope they don't put this piece of shit out before Superman!"

Willis is like, "Goddamn I'm bored..."

Weaver is like, "I'm bad ass because there's an explosion I'm walking away from!"
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Glum Willis again. Pass.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I wanna see the movie where Bruce Willis chews out Kevin Smith in front of the entire Cop Out crew, Smith stands there with his tail between his legs and doesn't say shit and then months later acts like a bad ass telling the story at a college Q&A. And then Willis shows up in the audience and chews him out again to the cheers of all the frat boys. Fin.

Don't know who would play Willis or Smith in this movie though.
                                Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 11-03-2011, 01:59 PM.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X