Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cop Out seemed like a horrible experience for Willis. The interview where he's sat with Tracy Morgan and the interviewer brings up tension on the set is amazing.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Jesus...didn't know about any of that. Would love to see that interview AND the film that Jamie described. They both sound better than 90%it of the shit out there now.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• 21 Jump Street. Everything about it screams NO to me but it has Riggle and Offerman... Now I'm not sure.

Comment

• Brett Ratner might be remaking The Last American Virgin. Really? There's a demand for a remake of a pretty meh 80's movie? I swear Hollywood's got this obsession for pissing away money on crap nobody will give two shits about, let alone see in a theater. I must, however, thank Hollywood as I've saved so much money by not spending it seeing these flicks, I can be 100% debt-free by the time I'm 50 or so.

Comment

• The Last American Virgin is for fags!

/topical

Comment

• The only thing noteworthy about LAST AMERICAN VIRGIN is the ending. You kinda have to admire the fact that they went for a real ending instead of a happy ending.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah, props to the ending - really the only thing that stuck with me about that flick. The issue I had with that film was it played like "a very special episode" of some sitcom, where everybody gets all serious when they should be bringing the funny.

That's why I favored Porky's over most of those 80's teen sex comedy flicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post

Cavill is like, "Man, I hope they don't put this piece of shit out before Superman!"

Willis is like, "Goddamn I'm bored..."

Weaver is like, "I'm bad ass because there's an explosion I'm walking away from!"
                  And I'm like "I don't hate myself enough to see this."
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    The only thing noteworthy about LAST AMERICAN VIRGIN is the ending. You kinda have to admire the fact that they went for a real ending instead of a happy ending.
                    Agreed, but because of that ending I have a burning hatred for that film.

If they DO remak it, will they do a twist ending and make it all hapy & shit, just to throw fans of the originl (if there are any) off the track?
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• They should Taimak it. Put the Golden Glow in there and some LeBarge, baby, you got a Last Dragon goin'.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Jeez, Balls, don't give 'em ideas. Could lead to a remake of The Last Dragon, and nobody on earth deserves that. Not even the White Mr. T in the big fight scene finale.

Comment

• We all deserve it.

Isn't T.I. getting out of the pen soon?
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Whats the status on Late Bloomer and The Impossible ever finishing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              Jeez, Balls, don't give 'em ideas. Could lead to a remake of The Last Dragon, and nobody on earth deserves that. Not even the White Mr. T in the big fight scene finale.
                              It's like I don't even know you anymore.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Jack and Jill is so bad that the actors almost become aware of this halfway through and seem to be in a contest to destroy the film from within.

Also, Al Pacino is so far gone that someone should just give him a tennis ball soaked in anti-freeze.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X