X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

Assistance has arrived.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Can Attack the Block stop getting blown?

Such an incredibly lopsided movie.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• No it ain't.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I kinda want to see the new Brett Ratner flick. Tower Heist.

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Z4KXF7NWFRE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• <iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YcLP_PQh4bs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              Can Attack the Block stop getting blown?

I'm worried this is gonna piss me off due to the amount of nerd jizz being slopped on it.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's good, really. Not sure I'm on board as THE GREATEST MOVIE OF DA YEAR (it sure ain't Shaun of the Dead), but I really liked it.

But Drive and Warrior are way better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                  I'm worried this is gonna piss me off due to the amount of nerd jizz being slopped on it.
                  Wouldn't be the first time movie-news sites cum themselves over a movie...and then it turns out it ain't that good. Remember Edgar Wright was involved in a produce role in this and you remember how they wouldn't shut up over Scott Pilgrim...and then shit their pants when it bombed and/or someone didn't 100% love it (Like when we reported the new Universal brass fucking hated the movie and thought it was terrible!)

That said, Hocken said it's damn good, and I trust his taste.
                  Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 09-08-2011, 02:21 PM.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• *COUGH* TRICK R TREAT

Also, Martin said it's good and him and I are way closer in tastes so I have hope. I just don't want to be disappointed.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      Can Attack the Block stop getting blown?

Explain

And Attack the Block isn't Trick R' Treat, so put down your hate shields.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• TRICK r TREAT was getting jizzed on as much as Attack is. I wasnt' saying they were the same type of movie/experience. READING IS FUNDAMENTAL.

Comment

• Attack the Block is about inner-city kids fighting aliens. How the fuck do you think this could be botched?

I've always stated that Trick r' Treat wasn't a goddamn masterpiece, but it got the press it did because it was unfairly held up for so long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                            *COUGH* TRICK R TREAT

Also, Martin said it's good and him and I are way closer in tastes so I have hope. I just don't want to be disappointed.
                            Have faith. It's not HOWMYGOD but you'll have fun.

The HOWMYGOD movie is Drive.

Comment

• Exactly, for me Attack the Block was the best goddamn movie of the summer. Even though it wasn't original, it was really REALLY fun.

There is no way in hell it could be better than Drive.

Comment

• Attack was pure fun. A great throwback to those 80's light horror flick like Critters and such.

Drive is pure AWESOME.

Comment

Working...
                                X