Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BR is not perfect. In fact I dig the shit outta it but I'd love to have more of the book in the movie OR just a sweet cyberpunk movie done by Ridley.

haters gonna hate.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• BR is perfect. But, all this shit is going to hinge on how Prometheus 1 and 2 are received.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So they are splitting it into two?
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          So they are splitting it into two?

FOX is pushing for it.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• What story is there left to tell?

And how will this affect the Monopoly movie? /sarcasm
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              What story is there left to tell?

And how will this affect the Monopoly movie? /sarcasm

He's moving to a producing role on it.

Comment

• http://www.slashfilm.com/the-texas-k...ields-trailer/

This shit kills me. Small town lawman. This shit is based in, and took place as fact, in the League City/Texas City suburbs and ask anyone that's sat in traffic on 45, small town my fucking ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                  BR is not perfect.... but I'd love to have more of the book in the movie OR just a sweet cyberpunk movie done by Ridley.

haters gonna hate.
                  Agreed 100%, Rob. I really like Blade Runner, but I've never quite loved it the way others do. I appreciate it on technical levels, but the emotional coldness is what does it I think.

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  I'd never lump in the terms "Good movie" and "Starring Gerald Butler" in the same sentence. Ditto "Good performance" either.
                  300 is a good film with a good starring performance from Gerard Butler. It doesn't matter that it's not the most sophisticated thing ever. It accomplishes everything it sets out for and it does it with some real verve at times. And Butler's commitment to the role is too endearing to write off.

Originally posted by V View Post
                  is only watchable for Idris Elba and Tom Wilkinson...
                  Elba presented a documentary about hip-hop on TV here recently. Seriously cool guy.
                  "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    http://www.slashfilm.com/the-texas-k...ields-trailer/

This shit kills me. Small town lawman. This shit is based in, and took place as fact, in the League City/Texas City suburbs and ask anyone that's sat in traffic on 45, small town my fucking ass.
                    You know what, though. I'd watch the shit outta that.

Probably at home, but still.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      http://www.slashfilm.com/the-texas-k...ields-trailer/

They're only doing screenings in NYC and I've got no one to send. I've had four invites so far, plus an invite to get someone to interview the director and Morgan.

Comment

• A remake of The Wild Bunch?

I hereby declare this worse than Hitler.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Fuck The Wild Bunch.

This is said with only seeing like 30 mins of it.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• And really, Ed? Is this movie on your top 5 movies NEVER TO REMAKE along with Ragtime and Miracle Mile?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                              And really, Ed? Is this movie on your top 5 movies NEVER TO REMAKE along with Ragtime and Miracle Mile?
                              DAY-UM!

Comment

• Speaking of remakes - STRAW DOGS.

WHY?

Comment

Working...
                                X