• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No. NO! NOOOO!!!!!!
      Spoiler: NSFW? 

Now I are the sad. Poopie.

Comment

• I'm more offended that they shaved her belly down than the boob/ass double. Stop cheating and some some situps and cardio ALBA!!
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
        No. NO! NOOOO!!!!!!
          Spoiler: NSFW? 

Now I are the sad. Poopie.
        Rodriguez does a lot of sly CG tricks. I'm in the middle of doing Spy Kids BR coverage and the amount of shit he did to fix actor hair is beyond autistic.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I love RR.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Back to the Rodriguez shit for a second.

Machete stuff is happening (it ended up making a great deal of cash on home video)
            Sin City (not happening until Frank Miller mellows out a bit)
            Heavy Metal (still optioned at Sony. Relativity was expressing interest in buying it, but they opted to make Voltron into a franchise)
            Fire and Ice (too much legal bullshit, plus no one is positive who has the controlling share of the film rights)
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• YES TO MACHETE.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Good for Trejo!
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  I'm more offended that they shaved her belly down than the boob/ass double. Stop cheating and some some situps and cardio ALBA!!
                  I'm more offended she was a fucking stripper in Sin City.

She should have been swinging that lasso with her labia.

BULLFUCKINGSHIT
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    Sin City (not happening until Frank Miller mellows out a bit)
                    Holy Terror...holy fuck...
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I didn't know the Crank guys were doing the new Ghost Rider. I want to see the shit out of this now.

Comment

• <object id="vid_4e2875fc3831c87901000018" class="ign-videoplayer" data="http://media.ign.com/ev/prod/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="270" width="480">

</object>More In Time Videos

Could be a train wreck but I'm interested.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I know about the Crank dudes but not STRINGER MOTHAFUCKIN BELL.

Comment

• French Stringer.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Idris Elba + the Crank directors = boner.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dnQ9Vp4fV4I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X