X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Stupid View Post

Comment

• Yeah, that looks promising. I'm there.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm all up in Drive's fucking guts. Just bustin em.

Comment

• yes to Albert Brooks.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I will see the shit outta Machete Kills Again in Space if that actually happens. FER SRS.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'd be much more interested in Machete In Space.

Comment

• If it means more lazy speechifying by a shitactress, count me out.

If it means Trejo takes the fucking forefront AND STAYS THERE, gutting gringos, then count me in.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Stupid View Post
                  If it means more lazy speechifying by a shitactress, count me out.

If it means Trejo takes the fucking forefront AND STAYS THERE, gutting gringos, then count me in.
                  ALL.OF.THAT. Seriously Alba KILLED that movie for me.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I would also be down for a revisit of Fire & Ice. Mentioning the 'F' name is kryptonite to reason, logic, and all other forms of rational thought.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Eh, Alba didn't bother me that much but I agree she should have had less screen time.

Comment

• I bet you were high.

I wish I had been high.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fahey helped me overlook alot of things in that movie.

Comment

• Best scene with Alba was when she was in the shower.

Hoping they bring back Michelle Rodriguez' She in at least one of the sequels, but I'll watch 'em both regardless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              Hoping they bring back Michelle Rodriguez
                              If not, a lot of my interest goes right out the window.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                                Best scene with Alba was when she was in the shower.
                                It was a body double. I are sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X