SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Richard Pryor is the best thing to ever happen to Superman.
    Close second.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So, safe to assume we won't be seeing a Rhino suit, then?

Comment

• I'm thinking he will transform Lizard style.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hope you're right. It'd be quite the letdown if that pic you posted earlier is the epic battle Spidey has with the Rhino.

Comment

• some video I watched was showing a prop they believe to be serum from Oscorp.

Comment

• It turns out to be an elaborate ruse. Django is the Rhino the whole time.

Giamatti is just an Eastern Promises superfan or whatever.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Real tragedy is Russ is probably right.

Comment

• haha.

Giamatti's balls flapping around as Spidey tries to wrangle them with his web shooters.

Comment

• It'll be the minigame in vidya version. It'll be like Fruit Ninja.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• PRESS A TO SNARE LEFT NUT

Comment

• MJ cut from Amazing Spider-Man 2. Sounds like Shailene Woodley might get replaced.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• All I see is Mr. Freeze.

Every time.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• yep. EXACTLY.

Comment

• Cool it, Russ.
                                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X