SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
    We all talk but yeah...we'll all gonna be there opening day.
    Ah, there you are mistaken, sir! I shan't, SHAN'T I say, be there opening day OR night! I shall wait at least a full week after release or maybe longer, just to be a right royal PAIN in the pooper to Sony.

Comment

• http://vimeo.com/42875766

IMAX 6-minute preview with Men in Black 3. AKA footage screened in one form or another already. Nothing new here. Arguably the least confident, and competent, marketing we've witnessed in forever.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• That was an incredibly confused teaser.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Peter seems more like a huge douchebag than a nerd. But, man, some of those action scenes look pretty awesome.

Comment

• <div><iframe frameborder="0" width="576" height="324" src="http://d.yimg.com/nl/movies/site/player.html#browseCarouselUI=hide&startScreenCarou selUI=hide&shareUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fmovies.yahoo.com% 2Fvideo%2Fymovies-6393699%2Fthe-amazing-spider-man-clip-police-chase-29575359.html&vid=29575359&repeat=0"></iframe></div>

"I'M SWINGING HERE! I'M SWINGING HERE!"

*Shakes head*
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I don't understand the mindset of some people regarding this film. Based on the footage released so far, it deserves more than its fair share of optimism. The benefit of the doubt, at least.
              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• No...it really doesn't... Not after that "Untold Story" bullshit.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Still can't wait for this flick.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                    I don't understand the mindset of some people regarding this film. Based on the footage released so far, it deserves more than its fair share of optimism. The benefit of the doubt, at least.
                    Because the internet likes to overreact and be indignant.

Comment

• My only issue (and I've said it countless times) is the retelling of the origin again. But since it's different and allows the subsequent movies to go in a different direction, then yay!

And really, Raimi's spidey flicks are 1.5 for 3.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                        My only issue (and I've said it countless times) is the retelling of the origin again. But since it's different and allows the subsequent movies to go in a different direction, then yay!

And really, Raimi's spidey flicks are 1.5 for 3.
                        2 is legit great, 1 and 3 are both half good. People hated Emo Parker but by that point I was all for ANY personality from the character.

Comment

• that's where my .5 comes in. The first act of Spidey 1 and emo Pete.

Comment

• I'd brofist you but your opinion on Conviction is bad and you should feel bad! /interneted

Comment

• hahaha.

Comment

• 3 half good?

Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X